Thursday, March 5, 2009

Circle of life, for douchebags.


Well Manny signed a deal last night (2yrs 45 mil paid out over five years) compare that to 2 yrs 50 mil paid out over 2 years with option years he had left with his red sox deal and you begin to see the sweet taste of revenge sox fans have these days.

Funny thing is, I wake up this morning...turn on sportscenter...and another douche athlete is tossed into the industrial sized media machine. Mr. TO Zone himself. It's almost like the editor's office at espn was like..."hmm manny signed last night, a-rod is AWOL with an 'injury', call jerry jones and tell him to do something with TO! We need saturating coverage now dammit! and bring me another virgin varsity athlete! I need more blood!"

What? doesn't it seem perfectly logical that the editor of espn lives in a dark room and drinks high school athletes blood to keep his/her finger on the pulse of the strongest demographic underbelly? BTW I had like 3 cups of coffee this morning.......................................well off to floor hockey...peace bitches.

2 comments:

  1. I wonder who will pick up the guy that drops half his passes because he is watching himself on the jumbotron?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that the Lakers sign T.O. I hope that Manny trips on his dirty hair and breaks his ego. I hope that A-Rod keeps on being A-Rod. And I hope Brett Favre cries during his first sports cast.

    Peans n' I'm Out!

    ReplyDelete