Tuesday, March 3, 2009

the links


I've been reading Watchmen for a little bit (trying to finish it by opening day, I don't know how to read but my social worker said the pictures were cool) Anyways it seems like a superhero movie but with a film noir twist, things aren't so black and white. Bad guys are good guys, etc. See the trailer and read the build up article here. I'm on a graphic novel kick.

My buddy is going to Iceland because the government collapsed or the polar caps melted or something. Anyways things are cheaper than ebay over there right now. Huh what's that? I didn't ask about women but that is an interesting question. Any hooo....... Micheal Lewis is a really smart guy who writes about economic collapse better than anybody. Iceland + Micheal Lewis = the link.

Well Brother James, this is where we need to get to. Just think of all those corn-fed glasses wearing female professors. Some place that embraces our creative laziness and makes love to it....a scholarship would be nice considering I'm up to my armpits in student loans.

Monkey + Lion = here

2 comments:

  1. do i need a master of fine arts degree? already got a master of the universe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Starting Watchmen tonight. Then watching the movie at a theatre with beer and liquor and seat service. No, not blow jobs.

    ReplyDelete